Nathan D. Pietsch was born in Orange County in Fullerton, California on September 27th, 1976. As an infant, he was diagnosed with neurofibromatosis, a disease in which tumors attack the nervous system. His doctors anticipated a childhood death. However, the Lord healed Nathan miraculously. He is now a crusade evangelist, preacher, missionary, author, world traveler, and passionate follower of Jesus Christ.
Nathan and his wife Dawn travel the world preaching the Good News of Jesus Christ. They have helped bring freedom and transformation to thousands of people bound by the snares of the devil. It is their desire to see captives set free so they can fulfill their true God-given destinies.
As frontline missionaries, Nathan and Dawn have a heart for worldwide revival. They partner with churches around the globe to help release a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the regions they minister.
As a result, the churches grow in strength and number, unity is established, and the people are released into their life's purpose. Nathan and Dawn help bring renewal through: 1) Gospel crusade evangelism, 2) conducting training and equipping seminars, workshops, and conferences, 3) ministering deliverance and inner healing, and 4) clearing the land and territories of demonic principalities.
Nathan and Dawn have been traveling the United States and beyond as missionaries for years. They live a "Book of Acts" lifestyle, going where they feel the Holy Spirit is leading. They live completely by faith, and often stay with unknown people who open their doors to them.
While ministering the Gospel of Jesus Christ in love, their desire is to see people have God-encounters that birth a personal relationship with the Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. While on their adventures as missionaries, they have witnessed countless miracles of salvation, healing, and deliverance. They have ministered to witches, Voodoo queens, prostitutes, gang members, drug addicts, bank robbers, and demon possessed people. If you would like to read their testimonies, you can sign up for their free monthly ministry publication called, Frontline Chronicles. You can also visit their Frontline Chronicles website.
Nathan was called into full-time ministry in the year of 2007. Before this calling, he owned and operated a health and fitness company. He was a renowned fitness expert who taught thousands of people how to increase balance and mobility, weight train, develop flexibility, and minimize chronic pain. Nathan has completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Physiology, was a strong contender for the 2000 and 2004 USA Olympic teams, received black-belt degrees in Judo, Jujitsu, and Karate, and has traveled extensively throughout the world.
If you would like to connect with Nathan D. Pietsch for interviews, speaking engagements, prayer, questions, or comments, you can reach out through the following mediums: All Sufficient God Church, Frontline Chronicles, or Facebook.
- Nathan is married to Dawn Renee Pietsch.
- Nathan and Dawn are both native Californians.
- Dawn was a former model in Los Angeles.
- Nathan's dad is a book writer.
- Nathan's mom volunteered with Child Evangelism Fellowship for 30 years.
- Nathan has five biological brothers. Todd has two officially scored world record fish he caught on a lure he developed. Scott was a sponsored snowboarder for a German snowboarding company. Joel played the theme song to, "Return of the Jedi" on a piano without ever having a lesson. Seth played professional baseball and was drafted by the New York Mets. Tim is an Army veteran and an Airborne paratrooper.
- Nathan's grandma went to Heaven at 97 years old.
- Nathan's grandpa nearly got shot by a sniper in World War 2.
- Nathan was born in Orange County in Fullerton, California on September 27th, 1976.
- Nathan had neurofibromatosis as a baby. This resulted in two and a half ribs getting amputated.
- As an infant, the doctors operated on Nathan with no anesthesia.
- Nathan was diagnosed with pnemonia and had to live in a plastic bubble at six months old.
- As a baby, Nathan was dedicated to the Lord by Pastor Charles Swindoll.
- Nathan almost drowned twice as a child.
- Nathan's life was miserable, messed up, and pointless until Jesus Christ entered into his heart and saved him.
- Nathan was depressed, had bipolar disorder, had suicidal desires, and had murderous thoughts until Jesus Christ totally set him free.
- Nathan graduated from Hidden Valley High School in 1995.
- Nathan graduated from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Physiology.
- Nathan was a river guide on the Rogue River.
- Nathan worked at Subway making sandwiches for one day.
- Nathan is a missionary and in full-time ministry.
- Nathan has written 11 published books.
- Nathan has written 9 unpublished books.
- Nathan was baptised by Pastor Jon Courson.
- Nathan attended Bethel School of Supernatural Discipleship.
- Nathan was part of the Bethel Healing Rooms ministry team.
- Nathan was a team member with Bethel Global Disaster Response.
- Nathan and Dawn laid hands on Criss Angel and prayed over him while snapping a photo together.
- Nathan had a spirit of death removed off him while at Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries.
- To name a few, Nathan has had great men and women of God lay hands on him for prayer. Some of those ministers include: T.B. Joshua, Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, Shephard Bushiri, Bill Johnson, Randy Clark, Rolland and Heidi Baker, Patricia King, Katie Souza, Jon Courson, Brian Michaels, Todd White, Joshua Mills, David Hogan, Bobby Conner, Lou Engle, Mahesh and Bonnie Chavda, Roberts Liardon, Charles Swindoll, Kim Walker-Smith, Jake Hamilton, Steve Swanson and Jeremiah Riddle.
- Nathan has been to 22 countries (the United States, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Israel, Canada, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Kenya, England, Liechtenstein, and Austria).
- Nathan has been to 33 USA states (California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Hawaii).
- On Halloween night 2011, Nathan and Dawn witnessed a man get murdered in New Orleans while ministering to people.
- Nathan and Dawn volunteered with the New Orleans police department and prayed for people living in the neighborhoods where a murder occurred.
- Nathan has hugged the gnarliest, scariest looking people while they are crying like a baby after they received Jesus into their hearts.
- Nathan and Dawn saw a major cancerous tumor shrink in a woman's neck after they prayed for and Jesus healed her.
- Nathan was punched in the face by a man who hated God.
- Nathan got head butted in the chest trying to share the Gospel with a man.
- Jesus has shown Nathan visions of the splendors of Heaven and the horrors of hell.
- In 2010, Nathan and Dawn felt that the Lord told them to "clean house." This resulted in 90% of their possessions going in the garbage or given away.
- Nathan earned six black belt degrees (3rd degree black belt in judo, 2nd degree black belt in Japanese ju-jitsu, and 1st degree black in karate).
- Nathan trained for the 2000 and 2004 Olympic teams.
- Nathan competed against world champions and Olympic gold medalists in Judo.
- Nathan is an 8x Oregon state judo champion.
- Nathan is a 1x Oregon state high school soccer champion.
- Nathan was an Oregon state placer in high school wrestling.
- Nathan competed in a body building tournament.
- Nathan completed the Pikes Peak marathon course twice.
- Dawn completed the Pikes Peak marathon course once.
- Nathan was able to leg press 1,000 pounds in the weight room.
- Nathan became a certified scuba diver at 16 years old.
- Nathan humanely hunted, harvested, and ate a bear.
- Nathan humanely fished, caught, and ate a shark.
- Nathan humanely fished, caught, and ate a 110 lb striped marlin.
- Nathan was able to do gymnastic flips and tumbling routines.
- Nathan floated the Colorado River from Arizona to California.
- Nathan contracted the West Nile Virus while living in Colorado.
- Nathan was diagnosed with malaria following a ministry trip to Nigeria.
- Nathan has never been drunk with alcohol, smoked cigarettes, or taken recreational drugs.
- Nathan was briefly an actor and fitness model in Hollywood, California.
- Nathan went through the atomic bomb museum in Hiroshima, Japan.
- Nathan visited the Holocaust museums in Washington D.C. and Jerusalem.
- Nathan still has a very good friend from pre-school.
- Nathan would love to play the bagpipes, but doesn't have one and doesn't want to practice.
- Nathan went to every Disneyland in the world in the year 2000.
Life Before Ministry